Overhauling HP Laptops is not difficult at all. The common problem can be easily identified and troubleshoot within minutes. If you also face some common issues with your laptop, then don’t worry, be calm and read this blog as I will tell you some common troubleshooting steps.
Read the instructions and follow them according to the issue which you are facing in your laptop.
- Find the model number and the serial number from the bottom of the laptop. You will require this info if call support is needed or if you have to order parts.
- Detach the power cord to see if the system can be switched on using the battery. If it is not switched on, then the battery may be dead.
- Now, you have to plug the power cord into the laptop and into an electrical outlet. Make sure that power is coming into the outlet.
- Next, try to turn on the laptop and check if the desktop screen comes on display.
- If you found no power to the system, then it may require replacing the power supply.
- If power is there, then it will turn on and the desktop screen will be visible.
- And, if power is coming and the computer is not turning on then the problem may be on the screen, the operating system or on the hard drive.
- Verify if the problem is with the hard drive by inserting the bootable recovery disk into the CD drive. Reboot the system.
- If the HP laptop starts and the screen appear on the display, then there may be a problem with the hard drive or with the operating system. In this case, reinstall the operating system from a backup copy.
- If reinstallation of O.S cannot be done then, replace the hard drive.
- Check if the system is connecting to the Internet. If not, then make sure that there are no outages with the Internet service provider. Also, check if your modem is working properly.
So, these were the basic issues that may occur
The complete name Hewlett-Packard which is rarely known to people is a U.S. based multinational enterprise. It created a wide variety of gadgets such as personal computers, laptops, storage devices, hardware components, pen drives, and printers as well as designing of software. It sells its products to household users, business owners and to the professionals according to their needs and requirements.
A printer is an important machine in the modern era which has high demand in the market. It gives you both image and text printed on paper that becomes easy to read and go through. To gain further about this, stay linked with HP Printer Support. The machine has drawbacks also, which sometimes may lead you
HP has always surprised the users with its range of products. One such device where they have toppled the position in
You can connect HP Photosmart with a router, WPS and also without a router.
Let's see how to connect the Photosmart with Wireless Setup Wizard
a. Make a note of your network name (SSID) and WEP key or WPA passphrase.
b. Begin with a Wireless Setup Wizard.
c. Touch the icon and then Settings from the Home screen.
d. Now go to Wireless Setup Wizard.
e. Link to
In WPS, you can use two methods-Read more